Monday, October 6, 2014

Infamous Second Son Published 2014 Sony Comperter Entertainment America and Suckerpunch Productions

As an Environment Modeler at Suckerpunch for a year and 5 months, I was fortunate to work on a broad scope of assets. I also took part in a performance pass the last few months of production with my lead John Germann.

I was responsible for creating Augustine's concrete power structures such as the checkpoint towers as well as creating a concrete modular set that could be used to populate the sides of the Sea 6 building.
Texture artist Josh Rife took the textures to completion. Any of the lights and rigging fixed to the concrete structures which were destructible were created by Alex Dracott.




I created a set of modular rocks for the Wilderness area of Island 1. I also placed most of the trees and foliage as well. Morgan Hill and Rex Mcnish created the foliage models.




I modeled a marina and docks as well as supporting assets such as buoys, ropes and pump-houses.
the boathouses and boats were modeled by other artists. Texture support from the texture team.



I modeled the Atrium, an arena at the top of Augustine's tower for the final boss battle in Second son. Texture support from Gnat Magone. Foliage assets created by Morgan hill and Rex Mcnish.

Random environment Stuff,  one of the neon signs and Lattice I made, used to populate Second Son. Texture support by Harold Lamb.


The team was in need of some statues for our park areas, so I pitched in and modeled / textured a bear. the original sculpt was done in Zbrush and then baked to a low res mesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home